Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Life is in Trouble

"My Life is in trouble" is what I feel every second of my life....
Lot of hopes, Wants to do lot..... But still I don't know why people can't understand me...
My grand Pa, from my childhood he used to say, "You are better than Mahesh Babu", It may not be true... But to praise me he used to use that clause...I felt happy to hear even. Actually,I'm out of my mother's womb at seventh month,Everyone cried by seeing me.. then my grand Pa had taken care of me.. He fought with my dad and kept me with him till 1 year and used lot of medicines, and now I'm strong enough to hit other... My grand Pa who is responsible for what I'm now... he had given me a chance to live..He always keep saying he have to see me in big screen...I got mad about dance,then after acting...Some times I feel like I should be a super star of Tollywood...I myself declare that "I'm the next hope of Tollywood".. It looks funny, but, I feel that I'm eligible and I have talent to rule the industry, my only hope is my talent....(I feel)
But in real times no one encourage to enter in that field....
Holding my portfolio and roaming on the streets of Filmnagar, disgusting right...
Once my ma'm ask me a question... "Do anyone marry u, if you say that, you are trying for a chance in the Film Industry?" Then my friends all laughed at me....
I have an answer for them... "Will anyone marry me if I say that,I'm trying for Infosys?" Obviously answer will be NO.If we once achieve anyone of these, then the answer will be different.. and If I ask a girl who will u marry, a Software Engineer or a Film Star... There will be only one answer, that I think no need to mention even..
By the way, we all do jobs not only to marry, there will be many reasons.... This is one thing I wanna clarify to the people who ask me this question.....

This is my version, But my parents who had given me a chance to live in this beautiful land, I can't hurt them telling "Its my life" I can't, why because they are the reason for my life... So I have to respect them and I'm ready to sacrifice my passion for them..

and Next my dad used to tell me, I have to get through the mains successfully... There should be some day where he salutes me in duty.... I wish that day has to come in my life, before I die.... I too like to do that job.. Wearing the dress is my dream.. and directly jumping from my b.tech to that will be too dangerous... So I have to put an option before selecting Mains....

and because of my mistake in my intermediate life,my fate kicked me to CVRCE, and I don't wanna go to the industry with my JNTU certificate... So I opt MBA(CAT)... and I still don't know whether is it correct to chose IMS rather TIME.... when I'm attending the classes, I seriously wanna get through IIM's... and to get a good package after my MBA... and my girl-fiend's wish was the same... may be she like's the word GOOD PACKAGE(I'm not kidding), she used to push me to hold the hand outs...

and after reading this you come to know that I'm a fickle minded person... but still I have an another interest....

I have to do something for my country, seriously I'm fed up with this stupid politics and I have a ship of thoughts to change... It doesn't mean that I will join politics.. why because I don't have a single leadership qualities... but still even I'll support the real leaders...
I wanna share my ideas with them and I wanna be a part of in Huge Change....

I'm just waiting at the middle of the junction...and calculating the priorities..for the correct way..
My life is in trouble..... Will anyone dare to help me......

1 comment: